Bundyville: a bingeable new podcast that delves into the apocalyptic cult of Cliven Bundy

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/23/white-horse-prophesy.html

5 Likes

Well this is required reading for the resistance, now that the Bundy Administration has outlawed…

Oh we’re in 2018?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged.)

13 Likes

Spoiler: they don’t all die in the end, so it’s pretty depressing.

14 Likes

Cult leaders love to sell crazy to the crazy people.

6 Likes

No movie yet?

16 Likes

Hey, don’t give away my secrets. And I prefer “Spiritual Fellowship Where You Give Me Money”, thank you very much.

9 Likes

It’s a growth industry.

7 Likes

Specifically, the growth of my retirement account.

7 Likes

They don’t want to be called Mormons anymore. Now it’s LDS, Lunatic Deplorable Sociopaths. Oh wait, that describes Donald and the 40%.
3drumpf

4 Likes

I saw the title, and my first thought was: Why the hell would I use Bing? Is there something special about the results there?..
And then I though: ooohhh, “bingeable”, not “Bingable”.
As for the asshats that are the subject of the podcast… I’m not sure I can do it, MNWR, the associated trials, and the fact that they got off with zero punishment, still wind me up like almost nothing else.

1 Like

I tried listening to the first one. It was intolerable. I cannot imagine going through 7 of these things.

I get that they feel like they’re oppressed. They’re delusional. I don’t see why we all have to suffer because they’re delusional (and armed).

2 Likes

It’s the same tortured logic that insists freedom of religion means selectively choosing which sexual preferences you want to let into your bakery and which ones you don’t.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.