Charlie Hedbo drops the "its satire!" schtick, just starts publishing full-on xenophobic garbage

Charlie Hebdo has dropped absolutely nothing, it has always been pro-secularism, anti-religion, nothing has changed. Nothing even vaguely xenophobic about this article either.

1 Like

By “western hemisphere” I mean North and South America, not “western civilization.”

Almost all countries in the western hemisphere have birthright citizenship.

3 Likes

ah, I misunderstood you. In German western world and western hemisphere are often used synonymous (with the exception of cartographs. probably.)

4 Likes

“…Oh yes, muslim-owned restaurants are ALL complicit in terrorism”

YES! The nearby vendor of street meat of undetermined origin is trying to kill me through cholesterol and acid reflux from all of that white and hot sauce he puts on my meat and rice combo.

3 Likes

So basically, they’re saying that the fact that perfectly reasonable people may make racists feel a bit ashamed of being racist is terrorism?

I defend their right to say that, but I also proclaim my right to say that it’s a load of bollocks.

5 Likes

Who knew how delicious terrorism could be…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 320 days. New replies are no longer allowed.