Combat stress with Apollo Neuro, the wearable that helps your body fight anxiety naturally

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/12/combat-stress-with-apollo-neuro-the-wearable-that-helps-your-body-fight-anxiety-naturally.html

I’m all about unnatural, which is why I prefer Cthulhu.

4 Likes

$300 pulse activated wrist vibrator

6 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Tag. You’re it.

1 Like

OK then … HOW does it “monitor my central nervous system” :confused:

5 Likes

At homeopathic levels, or, in layman’s terms, not at all.

6 Likes

Why in my day, when we were under house arrest, we were not given vibrators!

2 Likes

the magical thinking almost works with the wrist, but I don’t move my ankle close to my brain very often

4 Likes

I’ve only ever done it accidentally.
It said so on the hospital admissions form.

5 Likes

One can buy four nice bottles of Scotch for that price.

2 Likes

Stress relieved!

1 Like

An acquaintance recommended that I visit a homeopathic doctor months ago, nearer the start of a pandemic. I didn’t know much about homeopathy, so I asked my therapist. He said “go read the wikipedia article on homeopathy, then decide”.

I tapped out after the first paragraph. Just brutal.

2 Likes

Apparently by monitoring your peripheral nervous system.

Super-duper Combat Stress, now with new, improved Apollo Neuro!

Not getting enough Combat Stress in your street battles, citizen? Boost your stress levels with Apollo Neuro v.2.4. Twitch and spasm like a professional! Sense your blood pressure skyrocket stratospherically! Feel the burn! Now available from Amasson PLC. Limit: 5 kg per purchase.

1 Like

I so wanted this to work. Then y’all come along and fling out your good sense.

Maybe if I get the Proctoprod version.

I do have a Kardia unit (recommended by my Cardiologist). I discovered my resting heart rate was way faster than my colleagues when they tried it. It just goes to show that I took my job way more seriously than they did. Past tense. I left. Still trying to shake off that stress.

2 Likes

strangers-with-candy-good-times

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.