Commie Library of Memes

Or funny in a “gotta laugh so I don’t cry” kinda way.

13 Likes

13 Likes

Right? Since we’re all screwed.

FB_IMG_1668314691990

(almost all)

14 Likes
8 Likes

That whole academic greedwashing scam is collapsing now that Studiously Schlubby Sam’s cryptocurrency pyramid and Ponzi scheme has been exposed – not because it’s a bad idea to let grifting billionaires determine priorities for philanthropy and welfare and foreign aid but only because the FTX gravy train came to a screeching halt.

[Archive]

Of course Peter Singer is involved in this movement. Singer is to philosophy what Larry Summers is to economics. And I see that Stephen Pinker has praised it too.

10 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Idiot Liberation Philosophy

19 Likes
1 Like

14 Likes

Fuck!

And I thought Britain was bad for this.

mbUtG59fbVLC

16 Likes

Leftist infighting and splitting acrimoniously over the smallest of ideological and personal differences is a global and well-attested phenomenon.

6 Likes
9 Likes
17 Likes

And in another direction, you have way more in common with any single-digits millionaire than a billionaire.

8 Likes

7 Likes

I, don’t follow

5 Likes

Mocking how capitalism actually works - masters of the universe making bad predictions, creating bubbles and causing crashes due to irrational exuberance because their decisions are made by emotion and greed - not genius.

Represented by an image of Disco Stu in front of a chart that originally predicted that disco will never end with a chart showing some recent thing where a business is “in trouble” because they assumed that things would always be how they are - note the dates on the chart.

7 Likes

Ah. Knowing what the disco Stu reference was would have helped me.

5 Likes

25 Likes

Well, I did not white balance it right either; which makes it harder to understand

2 Likes