Commie Library of Memes

It’s not a meme but I have to put it somewhere

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18 Likes

Found a place for it! :+1:

6 Likes

CAPITALISM = FASCISM

“Fascism only talks ideology but it really is just marketing, marketing for power. It’s recognizable by its need to purge, the strategies it uses to purge and its terror of truly democratic goals. It changes citizens into taxpayers so individuals become rife with anger at the notion of the public good. It changes citizens into consumers so the measure of our value as humans is not our humanity, nor our compassion, nor our generosity, none of the virtues that human beings aspire to claim. None of that but what we own. And in so doing produces the perfect capitalist. The one who is willing to kill a human being for a product—a sneaker, a jacket, a car, a company. That is the ideal situation for a consumer, lay capitalist society. You don’t have to advertise any more. It changes parenting into panicking so that we vote against the education, against the health care, against the safety from weapons, against the interest of our own children.”

• Toni Morrison, “Remarks Given at the Howard University Charter Day Convocation”
11 Likes

No gods no kings.

15 Likes

OH! This reminds me of one of my favorite teen movies, an oddball film about a kid who believes he’s the reincarnation of Leon Trotsky!

trotsky-ayn-rand-fascist-free-zone

And also from that movie…

trotsky-union

16 Likes

Yeah. Any zone can be a fascist free zone if you don’t care about fascist wellbeing.

11 Likes

11 Likes

9 Likes

20 Likes

15 Likes

My parents couldn’t afford that, and while I did have access to a garage it was designed to hold a 1960s era Mini and was already full of garden tools.

22 Likes

See thread:

17 Likes

14 Likes

I actually own that shirt. Is a classic Threadless design.

5 Likes

11 Likes

18 Likes

That is a good one

2 Likes

I would love to read an AnCom rewrite of LOTR

17 Likes

I’m probably way more of a Marxist than an anarchist, but this joke is fantastic.

9 Likes

It would be hard to rewrite the elves as AnComs. They were the driving force behind the oppression of the orcs and goblins.

4 Likes