Commie Library of Memes

20 Likes
8 Likes

4 Likes

I saw that one this morning. Hella cute.

1 Like

from

13 Likes

25 Likes

18 Likes

21 Likes

26 Likes

I literally don’t understand why there aren’t regular arsons and bomb threats against insurance companies.

9 Likes

We’re too civilized to stoop to their level…?

5 Likes

I have to imagine they do get threats. But unlike threats against women, they police take them seriously and people get arrested.

12 Likes

27 Likes

17 Likes

From, which includes the link to the instagram of the original artist…

14 Likes

15 Likes

15 Likes

Commie songs:

27 Likes

22 Likes

The National Guard unit who murdered those students had been strike breaking earlier in the week. The school administration then spent decades ignoring the memorial, which was handled by a student committee, until the rest of the country was going to be paying attention, then the school took it over and put a former CIA agent in charge of the 50th anniversary commemoration.

It is one of those things that can’t be missed as a leftist in the part of Ohio. If any group gets sufficiently large or skews a little older you will inevitably deal with someone who lost friends or family that day. A lot of those people were retraumatized when they decided to violently suppress the 2003 commemoration which was itself another anti-war rally. Most of the contemporaneous coverage was from outlets like Indymedia and has suffered serious bitrot, but this is still kicking around. Kent State police brutality

14 Likes