Count to ten thousand! (Part 2)

The Playmobil Speed-Roller Orange!

Send your favorite Playmobil figure hurtling at speeds of almost 2 miles per hour!

4 Likes

7 Likes

Depressingly topical… (even if this model is more aimed at other environments).

4 Likes

3 Likes

For one moment, when I read the set is “Vet with Foals,” I felt like I had completely forgotten how to speak English. The image of the figures gave me the missing context, but it was a strange feeilng.

4 Likes

Are they implying that horses hatch from big eggs?

I think they’re implying that veterinarians and horses can be assembled from the parts you find in an egg. Which isn’t exactly wrong, but probably not what they meant.

Also, 9208

4 Likes

God Egg will be my new band name.

1 Like

9209 W Springs Dr Knoxville TN

5 Likes

Well, I think this landmark device deserves its place here…

5 Likes

Has everyone been away somewhere else for the last 24 hours? I’m gonna use my 9210 Nokia Communicator to call a taxi and go somewhere else until you guys get back.

3 Likes

Sometimes people just want to take some time away from BoingBoing?

4 Likes

In my case, the weather turned really nice so I’ve been hitting some local farm breweries.

4 Likes

I drove up to visit my brother and help him move some furniture to his new house. I took some photos, but not with this.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Time away from BoingBoing? On a sunny day? Sampling some brew?

We need Mike MacDonald at New Scotland Brewing.

Screen Shot 2021-07-25 at 22.28.59

4 Likes

3 Likes

Suddenly I’ve come over all peckish.

4 Likes

I would not normally post a Playmobil image (too easy) but in this case I think I will, given what it is.
I mean, who you gonna call?

@FSogol I wonder what the ‘lightening’ button actually lightens? (And is it weight/mass or colour/hue?)

6 Likes

3 Likes