Do you have time to talk about our lord and savior, Shrimp Jesus?

Shrimp. Heaven. Now.

2 Likes

(Sorry, it’s Friday.)
4 Likes

Beautiful cabin crew. Scarlet Johanson. Gobbless.

2 Likes

Very true. In my line of work I have to actively resist the temptation to speculate on his level of wellness and how effective his choices were at making him happy. But I definitely admire the determination. And I hope he at least used hypnosis for some of his procedures…ouch!

On topic, I always forget to pay attention to the hands…I never realize Jesus was polydactyl!

2 Likes

My Jesus Shrimp turned out ok…

but my Godzilla vs Shrimpzilla is AWESOME!

:shrimp:

8 Likes

On the contrary, he has superfluous feet…

But also sometimes the plane is a bus, because… uh… yeah, I have no idea.

I look forward to future AI users trying to generate images of “Jesus” and getting nothing but crabs and shrimp. I figure, at current trajectories, that’s about a year or two away…

9 Likes

That’s the image that answers the question “is Jesus powerful enough to carry himself in his own arms?”

7 Likes

Whenever you saw one set of footprints, Jesus was carrying himself

7 Likes

Is this one Jesusy enough for you?

4 Likes

Now that’s a savior I can believe in! I mean, until we get to the point where it looks like he’s wearing crocs with his suit. :unamused:

2 Likes

The double stiletto is an interesting variation though.

1 Like

Way ahead of you.

4 Likes

Ah, clearly that’s a passage from the apocrypha discarded because Jesus was a pro wrestler with a crocodile gimmick. The Christodile was promising but even at its most conservative, the church couldn’t get behind any kind of contract with Vince McMahon.

2 Likes

Shrimp-Jesus seems more like a Romans 14:14 kind of guy.

I’d be fascinated to know whether the current (relative) popularity of some of this is down to novelty; or are the standards for performative piety on social media just shockingly low; like “calling an IVR to have someone to talk to” low?

When AGI comes it will smite the non-believers in Shrimp Jesus!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.