Earth Reviews: the creators of the simulation we all live in are looking for feedback

Just wait for the upcoming release

3 Likes

Apparently, one of the simulation creators has lousy eyesight.

1 Like

They’re rebooting everything

It’s about time for a third Battlestar Galactica

5 Likes

Yes it is. Eventually.

8 Likes

We’ve all been there.

3 Likes

Nope. People who buy into that crap are just operating on faith. It’s religion without god.

3 Likes

New ‘Battlestar Galactica’ Movie Will Exist In a “Shared Universe” With Sam Esmail’s Upcoming TV Series, Says Simon Kinberg

1 Like

One year (around 2002?) for April Fools’ Day, GameSpot.com ran a superb review of real life as a game that managed to be satirical and yet quite moving and uplifting - I’ve often searched for it to no avail (the review, not real life). Some salient points that stuck with me: while the learning curve is steep and permadeath isn’t everyone’s cup of tea (although some factions reportedly opt out of it), the graphics are OUTSTANDING and the range of available multi-player missions (they had a picture of the Beatles here) is staggering.

2 Likes

And cue my irrational anxiety.

Welcome to BoingBoing!

6 Likes

Just end it already. We have Thai food, Kung Fu movies and Bjork. I don’t see it producing anything better

Animation What GIF by LAIKA Studios

2 Likes

The scoring system is way, way off. Some players come in with huge amounts of points and resources while others start in deeply negative territory, with no logic behind it. It’s not connected to talent, compassion, skill at the game, or anything to improve player engagement. And from there, points and resources are unevenly awarded. Saving a species from extinction should be worth way more than hitting a golf ball. Teaching the next generation should be worth more than “disrupting” an existing and functional market. Please fix.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.