Ex-Fox News host: when I filed a sexual harassment claim against Ailes, the company hacked and stalked me

Which is why you should keep copies of important stuff. Or stuff that might be important in case of having a disagreement with your employer / ex-employer. Doesn’t have to be as dramatic as this… usually it’s much more trivial, but annoying nevertheless.
Copies in electronic form plus printouts. Both stored in a way that requires physical access to tamper with.

1 Like

I tought that deserved an upvote for the term vapor-lock alone…
I do have a cell phone, but it’s an old NOKIA. I do not want to use WhatsApp or Friendface or whatever because I see no practical advantage for me in using them. YMMV, of course. Whenever someone suggests that I join [insert name of so-called social media], I show them my NOKIA and say “sorry, but my phone can’t do that”. If that someone keeps pushing the issue, I suggest they buy me an upmarket smartphone if it’s really that important for them that they can reach my on my mobile phone in a different way than simply call me or send a text. That usually does the trick.
(That I also have a tablet that could do all that and more is for me to know and for them to find out.)
As to HR people… well sometimes you just have to be cruel to be kind, don’t you?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.