Fast food workers around the world to strike on May 15

Haters gotta hate.

We live in a world thatā€™s already vastly overpopulated and itā€™s only getting worse. People are a commodity that are easily replaceable in every facet of life. Life is cheap. So if these wastes of space think they actually deserve, much less will get a living wage they may as well start jumping off bridges en masse now. Unionize and fast food will automate entirely faster than shit through a goose. Christ, most of them shouldnā€™t even be permitted to breed. They are the Idiocracy thatā€™s almost here. I donā€™t care if it makes me a goose-stepping Nazi. Iā€™m all for eugenics and culling the masses. The way this world is going means mankind is doomed, and sooner than later.

3 Likes

Why does this not surprise me? After all, if the mascots of these establishments get paid bankroll for their efforts, then why canā€™t the honest and hard working employees get the same?

Cant find any confirmation of a planned strike in Japan, only reporting in Japanese about action in the US.

If youā€™re talking about nutrition in the US, I think thatā€™s a separate issue.

I imagine they will automate by serving shit processed through a goose.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.