Firefighter greenscreens self into badly-written firefighting show to berate its inept characters

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/28/firefighter-greenscreens-self-into-badly-written-firefighting-show-to-berate-its-inept-characters.html

9 Likes

That…was great.

15 Likes

Literally laughing out loud here :rofl: :joy:

8 Likes

It’s a kitchen Island. There’s an unobstructed path to it. How about, I don’t know, skittering over there quick to see if anyone is behind it for God knows why they didn’t flee the kitchen through the door not on fire?

That was awesome, btw!

Edit: I just watched a bunch of his other videos. Golden!

11 Likes

You can’t blame the actors … blame the writers and the producers.

7 Likes

And there goes my morning. Thanks a lot, Boing Boing!

2 Likes

That was way, way funnier than I expected it to be. I am here for this content.

5 Likes

This is what I want to do with all of those IT scenes in CBS dramas like “Scorpion”

5 Likes

And you can hire him for less than $30 to roast your friends. :smiley:
Cameo - Cameo by Fire Department Chronicles for Kody

3 Likes

I wish this existed for so many different genres. Eg, any legal procedural. Every courtroom scene in every series/movie ever made is such a complete distortion.

2 Likes

I grew up listening to my USAF Korean War (sorry, police action /s) vet father take down every show which featured air combat. If he had lived to see this technology, he would have been all over this.

4 Likes

The “Real Lawyer Reacts” series is a lot like this. “aaaand the bailiff would have tackled him.”

1 Like

Yup…this is going straight to my firefighting buddy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.