Flanking the Albatross

During basic Kaiser Karyn nah kids oven of finds Ian idk what to do with the new year. The only thing is that the message from the same thing as a whole bunch of other people who are interested in the future. Jan kidding justify USB Kandy kids who are interested in this message. Usual Khalid Jay identify. I am going to be a good idea. I am a little bit more. You are not the same.

3 Likes

Äitisi äiti ei tarvitse luento siitä, miten saada mehua hedelmistä lintu.

1 Like

Zoinks! We all float down here, Shaggy.

These sewers, these arteries,
These alligator-haunted pathways of the mind:
These are our subterranean ghost highways
The goat-trails of the 9/11 con-men
Selling tainted steel
Taunted stain
And an off-brand encyclopedia of technical terms.

“What we’ve got here
Is failure to launch.”

(It went over, as anticipated, like a lead balloon.)

8 Likes

One of the first CD ROMs you could buy, back in the late 1980s, was About Cows. It was full of cow facts, cow pictures, and of course cow poetry.

I know of cows that love to boast
of affairs they’ve had by parcel post…

8 Likes

I am so tired
that when I a Haiku
there are extra syllables

7 Likes

If all of us are students, the rainbows teach us too much and nothing at all.

5 Likes

Pets are always the greatest at catching the slings and arrows inbound, inbound, for all shots must land somewhere, and fur can catch them, rendering harmless the barbs and purring is the soundtrack for pleasant dreams.

3 Likes

A leaf is nothing more than a branch with wings to catch the sun and soar away, away into the green of the lifeblood which brings the breath of some higher power into our world, cycling through the great circle: soil, root, trunk, branch, leaf, then falling like a voice through the breath and soil again.

4 Likes

I got the role of Lucky in a community theater production of Godot, once. I was the only one who tried out specifically for the role. It had been a dream since high school, when I first encountered it in Hofstadter’s Metamagical Themas omnibus (where I also learned of Gertrude Stein). Sadly, I do not have the whole speech memorized anymore. One bloody line - you’d think I could!

6 Likes

Free, the ev’ning comes to steal
Form and presence, and to seal
Poetry within our heads
Is it truth that now descends?
For the thread snags, tangled, lewd;
Lazy cannot pull it through:
Poet’s fate: to make it straight.

9 Likes

Boobies are not fer starin’, no matter the close she’s wearin’; don’t be an ass, can all that sass… treat women like people… er, please. [I tried to rhyme that last line, honestly]

9 Likes

get with the program, y’all.

10 Likes

Struggle the order must become our lives, each task a Jenga tower. Create order, chaos gets stronger. The heart of a beating star cascades down order but it is illusion, radiating the resultant chaos mocks us.
Entropy is a bitch, a scavenger dog which does not pull down the Jenga but snickers as we pull it down around ourselves. It feasts.

4 Likes

There is not enough orange juice, in my Mimosa. The champagne is lacking in bubbles. Thank god for the fact, we still had some ice, or else this breakfast would have not been quite so nice.

3 Likes

Aye.

Eye.

I.

Is it raining? Intuitively, I must say yes. There seems to be water here.

Fish. Giant fish? No…bananas.

I stop to look.

12 Likes

If this were on the back jacket, I would buy the book.

1 Like

i was thinking about suggesting a haiku thread,
this is beautiful.
thank you.

2 Likes

Flanking the Albatross
Is that what the kids call it these days?
It’s not the oldest profession, but it’s the oldest hobby.
Toaster noodle poodle doodle.

6 Likes

Working on Microsoft Dogs, an early multimedia title for Windows was allegedly a punishment for those that raised the ire of Bill Gates.

Gates’ ire is raised. Bad programmers are hazed.

6 Likes

If you have any further questions or concerns please visit the security deposit of the world. The following document and I will be a good idea. I will send you a copy of the time.

7 Likes