Ford introduces an obnoxious new trucker hat to help truckers stay awake

All kidding aside…

2 Likes

I don’t know nothin.

But if you have a ton of people doing a search for your grave for 45 years and no one has found anything during that time period, you probably aren’t doing so hot, you know?

2 Likes

Wow, i was wondering about this because we have very strict regulations on how long they can drive for so colour me unsurprised to find out the depths the trump admin would go to push long haul drivers to potential fatal accidents.

2 Likes

Yeah. Though to be clear, I don’t think the recent changes affected the amount of consecutive hours they can drive versus not drive, but they made it so that the “breaks” truckers are required to take can now be used for thing like paperwork, or loading/unloading cargo. Yay! /s

2 Likes

Bus drivers in 80’s Australia had headpieces that emitted a loud beep if their head wasn’t level. I found this out after a redeye with weird beeping sounds all night. At one point one of the passengers bolted halfway down the aisle during a sustained beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.