Cyclist frustrates the DC trucker convoy

Originally published at: Cyclist frustrates the DC trucker convoy | Boing Boing

19 Likes

"You’re impeding my ability to drive slowly!!!

56 Likes

Honkies

41 Likes

The frustrated honking of the truckers is a truly wonderful irony.

49 Likes

39 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

21 Likes

If only the truckers would put this much effort into unionizing

39 Likes

Not sure how this helps, since all it does is prolong the convoy which adds to the air and noise pollution.

3 Likes

The protest ends not at a specific destination, but at a specific state of mind-- boredom and frustration.

29 Likes

30 Likes

Are You Sure Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

33 Likes

Having lived through the Canadian trucker convoy they will have no shortage of noise and pollution. If you’re lucky the cops wills clear them out next month sometime.

28 Likes

I would so do that.

The last guy is coming back to my neck of the woods, if it wasn’t for covid I would show up to heckle him and his supporters.

7 Likes

“Those truckers are not having a lot of luck making whatever their point is supposed to be.”

I think they are making their point perfectly. They are proving they are stupid, narciscisstic assholes who can’t think clearly and who believe that their fragile egos are more important than the very country they pretend to love.

That is their point, right?

47 Likes

It’s trite but true in this case: not all heros wear capes.

13 Likes

It pisses them off. That helps me a lot.

It doesn’t increase air pollution if they were going to drive anyway. It decreases the air pollution driving slower.

39 Likes

It drastically increases the wear and tear on the convoy’s clutches and brakes as they are forced to roll at a slower than gear-engaged idle speed. It also forces them to concentrate on their driving every second they’re moving, which increases their fatigue and irritation. Kudos to the cyclist.

41 Likes

I was gonna say that it’s causing the truckers to honk a lot, but then I seem to recall back in Ottawa, weren’t the truckers honking all the time anyway? If so, then the honking at the biker is not adding any more incremental noise. So good on the biker!

20 Likes

applause.gif_2

applause4

tumblr_oef0ap5v3g1r868elo1_400

26 Likes

Love this one:

Other best comment was saying, “shame he wasn’t wearing a ‘honk if you love Biden’ t-shirt.”
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

35 Likes