Hordes of people pelt eggs at "People's Convoy" when truckers get stuck in Oakland traffic (video)

Originally published at: Hordes of people pelt eggs at "People's Convoy" when truckers get stuck in Oakland traffic (video) | Boing Boing

30 Likes

Drag Queen Applause GIF by Paramount+

52 Likes

I like this person’s energy: (Video cued to 1:58)

44 Likes

Way to egg those truckers on.

21 Likes

Same!!!

21 Likes

Looks to be a solid " f@ck around and find out" moment. F@ck Nazis!

43 Likes

Those truckers are such a yolk. What are they even protesting?

14 Likes

That could be the Oakland motto!

25 Likes

I used to live at 98th and International Blvd., that area Oak-Town was and is known for swift and exacting retribution. Don’t go down there and mess around, I’m telling ya…

33 Likes

Holy shit, that would be annoying.

7 Likes

Egging (at least as I remember it from NYC) is usually reserved for Halloween, but since the ghouls have arrived early this year…

14 Likes

More of this, please.

28 Likes

I threw a cup of piss at Westboro protestors in Topeka back in the early 90’s. I don’t know if I’d do it again, but I don’t regret it at all.

32 Likes

Contrast the trucker telling the guy to “get the fuck outta here” with the woman on the bike saying “I live here.”

Is there a map or crowd-sourced schedule of where they are, or are headed next?

Save your rotten produce.

29 Likes

I’m all for blocking them in traffic and making them suffer. Just be careful, and wear your damned masks. That one guy could easily press assault charges when he got hit by an egg. Probably too much of a dumbass to think to do so, but still.

Oh, and also, balloons filled with paint burst on impact and make excellent surprise parting gifts. But you didn’t hear that from me.

32 Likes

Oakland don’t play, not even in the 'burbs like Piedmont; GTFOH with that shit.

37 Likes

good for them

12 Likes

At 3:30 you can see the guy who thinks he is going to be a hero and fight back against the person who threw at egg on him start to count and realize that he is vastly outnumbered and unwelcome.

22 Likes

Alex is certainly getting a workout this month.

14 Likes

I felt bad for his little dog. Otherwise, he had it coming.

5 Likes