Hordes of people pelt eggs at "People's Convoy" when truckers get stuck in Oakland traffic (video)

I was chuckling so hard that I inadvertently flagged someone’s post. Not sure whose post I flagged but I’m terribly sorry!

10 Likes

Thanks to the very fine people of Oakland!

The real people’s demonstration that day. Fuckers were afraid to leave their trucks - started out trying to intimidate and bully - crawled home with their tails between their legs.

33 Likes

They’ll be waiting for rain for a while…

10 Likes

My favorite convoy patriot is the grown ass man with a toy fire truck WOW!

10 Likes

This made my day.

9 Likes

Is that Dr Tony Fauci at 2.00?
Would be priceless if so.

10 Likes

Probably not, though I do see the resemblance; hopefully Dr. Fauci would have been wearing a mask.

13 Likes

The concept of the San Francisco Bay Area, apparently.

24 Likes

I love the way the kids get really stuck in so enthusiastically!
As someone who had an egg thrown at a nearly new car one night for absolutely no reason at all, an egg can cause a significant amount of damage to paintwork, that egg cost me a couple of hundred pounds to have the entire rear door re-sprayed, because the metallic blue paint couldn’t be blended in, so quite a few of those obnoxious assholes may, with a bit of luck have a significant bill coming their way.
A few people with paint-ball guns would be a useful addition to any protest as well.

12 Likes

It’s so nice to see a community really come together for a common cause.

I also really enjoyed that the professional yellers who were out doing God’s work.

All in all, a very satisfying watch, 10 out of 10.

22 Likes

The Black Panthers may not be the organizing force they once were in Oakland but it’s nice to see that the community is carrying on the spirit of their Free Breakfast program.

29 Likes

Paintball guns do cross the line into weapon’s charges when fired at people who didn’t sign up for it. Just ask this asshole:

https://www.opb.org/article/2021/12/09/violent-extremist-swinney-expresses-solidarity-with-chauvin-from-portland-jail/?outputType=amp

He took out someone’s eye with a paintball at close range. Deserves every bit of 10 years and more.

18 Likes

Eggs for those Benedicts?

15 Likes

They came to protest legalized abortion and ended up getting pelted with embryos.

31 Likes

What a bunch of babies that make up the “people’s convoy”… blaring their horns, threatening kids defending their community, burning rubber to show how manly they are…

What a bunch of assholes.

29 Likes

You are officially my hero for today.

6 Likes

Of course the “People’s Convoy” folks think that their enemies are the ones who will be finding out. Did you notice the yellow “FAFO” fire truck at 0:54?

6 Likes

I hear tell that brake fluid will do a number on a paint job as well (unless formulations have changed since this bit of folk wisdom appeared). A few shatterable containers (maybe blown eggshells for plausible deniability?) filled with it would also be in service of the greater good.

10 Likes
3 Likes

The existence of people to the left of Eichmann.

3 Likes