Convoy trucker explains why she is protesting: “I don’t want 'em to digitile us"

Originally published at: Convoy trucker explains why she is protesting: "I don't want 'em to digitile us" | Boing Boing

4 Likes
27 Likes

Pretty sure “they” already are controlling her, and she doesn’t even know it. (Certainly she gave up thinking for herself.) It’s just a different “they” than the ones she’s thinking of.

Just saw this; these crazy a-holes are really telling on themselves:

42 Likes

Her use of a double negative makes me think she’s the robot. It’s like a reverse-projection captcha or something. Inside her head, at that moment, is running a module called makeEmThinkItsReal()

11 Likes

This is her thought process, yet she managed to wrangle a commercial class A license.

jurassic park mind blown GIF by Spotify

31 Likes

45 Likes

Based on her statements, working male robots can’t be far behind.

7 Likes

Wait, is she worried that a RealDoll is going to steal her job or something?

33 Likes

I really can’t blame her for protesting. Have you ever tried to clean the grout around digitiling?

26 Likes

Huh. Could she possibly be mangling (in pronunciation and comprehension) the word digitalis?

3 Likes

The driver: “what ‘er a lawcense? I need no stinkin’ lawcense!”

6 Likes

video games tron GIF by RETRO-FIEND

24 Likes

28 Likes

experiments breaking GIF

11 Likes

It was a Phineas and Ferb song – “Let’s go digital”. One of the better ones from that series.

6 Likes

Normally when people say “Her face dropped in surprise,” they don’t mean to that extent. Did she just get a medical bill for $6 million?

18 Likes

OMG, she would sooo fuck up the Tron universe…can you imagine her in a tank or a recognizer?

9 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: On sex, robots, work, and power dynamics

Looks like quite the chore.

28 Likes

i can’t dunk on this person. i feel sorry for her. she won’t even know to cringe when she sees the playback.

18 Likes