Fraud charges for Kansas couple that kept dad's corpse in home for 6 years, collecting his benefits

i really didn’t make my point well. i meant that the when authorities saw the mummified remains, wouldn’t that lead to all kinds of questions about why it took so long to report, and that would lead to “why might they not report it?” which would lead to the financial scam behind not reporting it when the man died. i could have been clearer.

2 Likes

If you think a corpse smells bad… I just got home with the shopping and my Dad (87) is boiling his handkerchiefs in bleach on the stove.

Took about five minutes for me to get a stinking headache. The smell is fuckin’ everywhere.

Oh, well…

2 Likes

my 87 year old dad will just fire up the old amazon and get a new pack of handkerchiefs. he has about 100. me? i don’t think i have any!

1 Like

I have tucked away in my mind, which is not reliable, that boiling bleach is a really bad idea.

3 Likes

It really is, I don’t know how he’s immune to it, but it gives me a headache.
Today he’s boiled up one of those plastic non-bio pods (that you’re supposed to put in the feckin’ washing machine) with his handkerchiefs .
If you see my mugshot in the papers in the next day or two, don’t be surprised.

Six years of retirement benefits only nets $215,000?

b7aodQ

1 Like

See Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.