Free curriculum for maker-kids: toy hacking, 3D printing, Arduino rovers and more!

[Permalink]

I’m loving the ideas and the curriculum guides. Now I just need to get my school to send me to Toronto for ten days so I can attend the “Train the Trainers” sessions.

Or get them to turn this into a web cast, but I’d prefer going to Toronto.

Cory, where did you get the funny idea that any of this is “free”?
“a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display on your computer or other electronic access device”

tl;dr

RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIALS
All Content available in or on a Learning Labs Property, including the manner in which such Content is presented, and the Services are: Copyright © The Learning Labs and Mail Inc., its affiliates and/or licensors. All rights reserved. Such Content is protected by Canadian and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The Learning Labs and/or its licensors grants you a limited non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use and display on your computer or other electronic access device, the Content and Services for your own personal, private and non-commercial use only, provided that you do not modify the Content and that you maintain all copyright and other proprietary notices. Except as provided herein, you agree not to reproduce, make derivative works of, retransmit, distribute, sell, publish, communicate, broadcast or otherwise make available any of the Content obtained through a Learning Labs Property or any of the Services, including without limitation, by caching, framing or similar means, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner of such Content.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.