.gif BANK for the BBS

Codwined

10 Likes

4 Likes

When would these be deployed?

Remember - this is a bank for withdrawals, not for showing off. If you one-percenters want to conspicuously flaunt .gifs that have no practical use in our hard-working, money-grubbing discussions - well, all I can say is you’ll be the first with your backs against the wall when the revolution comes.

revolution firing squad rules quibbling

NB: if you searchg for animated gifs of “firing squad” you get documentary footage. Search further at your own peril. Me, I’m done.

Bloody, bloody. bloody! Shit, shit, shit! Bugger, bugger, bugger! Fuck, fuck, fuck! Bugger bugger bugger...bloody bloody bloody...

7 Likes

When will you understand that it’s not about you, it’s about something you wrote.

2 Likes

Jake Pointing Laughing
6 Likes

Done.

ice slide deal

12 Likes

When you fabulously Godwin a thread.
fabulously flawless fascist

7 Likes

I had a feeling that would summon . . . The Crenquis!

Benedict Show-off-batch
8 Likes

Midwich Cuckoos Village of the Damned John Wyndham creepy kids with glowing eyes join us groupthink destroy the intruder

11 Likes

You're a bad man
9 Likes

It’s a Good Life.

4 Likes

Falcor walk up in the thread like

12 Likes

7 Likes

Flying Barbie

10 Likes

OMG, I thought that was so cool…until the end.

So much for updrafts.

3 Likes

@RogerStrong is just being mean by showing the backwards footage.
That is just the chimney flue fairy bringing joy to a little girl on a cold winter day.
flue fairy

Wanted to find a Michael-Bayified version, but came up blank.

10 Likes

Ask and Reddit shall provide

11 Likes

The fantasy of a perfect toy emerging from the fire like a tiny Phoenix and landing right at your feet is so sweet!

What a comment on our times that people prefer the Bayified version. :disappointed:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who is surprised that there is no screen or chain link curtain in front of the fire, especially with young children and flammable holiday stuff all over the place?

/mom mode

9 Likes

We used to have our Christmas tree a couple of metres from the fire. When it was time to get rid of it, my dad would break it up and throw it in the fire. The speed at which it became an inferno was disconcerting even then.

6 Likes