Goldman Sachs report: "Is curing patients a sustainable business model?"

The lobbyists I was thinking of in my comment about the Gates foundation are the ones that see a government funding program coming down the pike and immediately think not “how can we best use this money to help those who need it” but instead “how can we leverage this into some corner offices and career paths for me and people who think like me”.

That latter mindset can be found among lobbyists for “good” and “bad” causes alike. I am sure that one of the reasons Bill Gates runs his HIV programs privately is that he can keep those barnacles off the hull.

how about instead of controlling symptoms and causing more thru the meds the give to originally fight the first symptoms just cure the problem? But hell there is no money in curing people just in treating symptoms, hence why you will never get a straight answer from a medical Dr.

I tend to agree, however, big pharma is playing both sides.

yes they are (playing both sides) btw did you know by simply changing your diet and eating real food you can prevent , reverse at least 60% of diseases? get it your body is at dis ease you must change live style, eating habits , to get your body which is an engine a motor per say to perform at 100-110% ( Exercise) . I had diabetes type 2 Dr. said here is a pill ( metformin) you will have to take for the rest of your life. I lost 50 lbs change diet from box/ packaged food to real live food. Was hard but went from 17.8 blood sugar fasting to 7.3 fasting with no meds, did and still do use berberine and bitter melon which keeps under 6.7 blood sugar. There is 1440 mins in 1 day… if you can’t spend 40 minutes of those 1440minutes to move exercise walk for 40 mins to the point where you are getting short of breath. ( real fkn exercise) , how can I say this, then you don’t fkn care … take fkn care of yourself stop listening to the first shit the dr. tells you look up info

Funny you should say that - most of the times I’ve been to the doctor, the first thing they’ve said is that I should lose some weight.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.