Grow boatloads of Instagram followers with these 4 tools

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/27/grow-boatloads-of-instagram-fo.html

tweet1%5B1%5D

10 Likes

Maybe the Russians already bought this course.

And let’s note that this is the same Instagram that has been cited in the suicides of several UK teenagers, and is still allowing extremely harmful images as not being outside its policy.

(Sorry, it’s The Times - paywall.)

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be weird if some people weren’t on Instagram to be seen?

3 Likes

I guess I’m weird. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Maybe being a nice person/company in real life would make people take an interest in one’s social media?

3 Likes

Yeah, my Instagram feed was set to see only people I knew, and I stopped using it because of ads, fake followers that I got tired of blocking, and it just got boring. Now the “service” keeps sending me mails, whining that I am missing out, please come back, and so on. Pass.

Instagram just isn’t fun to post to any more. I post my weird shit to Telegram group chats now.

4 Likes

Frankly, I don’t think that my meals are photogenic enough for that kind of exposure.

2 Likes

Everybody’s on Instagram to be seen

Nope. My account is set to private so only friends and family can follow me.

1 Like

Grow boatloads of Instagram followers

CandidHilariousClam-max-1mb

2 Likes

Likewise, from the title I was hoping for something involving chia seeds and pottery heads.

1 Like

this post is the penis pump of instagram

3 Likes

<but_why.gif>

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.