❤ 💀 YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE F 🐱 CK YOU ARE 🍁 ABOUT ❤ 💀

lowercase: :maple_leaf:

#UPPERCASE:

#Crank case:

7 Likes

Does my wife think that I do not know what the F :cat2:CK I am ABOOT?

Remember:

4 Likes

show-off

6 Likes

Remember:

4 Likes

:maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree:
:deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf:
:maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree:
:deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :maple_leaf:
:deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf: :deciduous_tree: :maple_leaf:

I do not know what the fuck I am doing with making uppercase maple leaves, so I will make slightly wrong checkerboards instead as an act of protest by someone who doesn’t know what they fuck they are doing with protests.

10 Likes

I just saw a psychiatrist and he told me I know exactly what I’m talking about and offered me his job and a back rub. So eff you @othermichael, you don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about.

13 Likes

https://cdck-file-uploads-global.s3.dualstack.us-west-2.amazonaws.com/boingboing/optimized/3X/0/c/0cd1b1c12b2121be9e12691ad9ee869edec4726a_1_400x400.png

non-trivial doing it this way, though, since I don’t know what I’m doing

##Barack Obama Knows Exactly What He Is Doing, Though.

11 Likes

I TAKE THAT BACK, THE PSYCHIATRIST TOOK ONE LOOK AT ME AND YELLED, “GET THE DUCK TAPE (QUACK!!), WE GOT A LIVE ONE!!”

8 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

7 Likes

Remember, I

all y’all freaks – which is worth a bit less than a :heart_decoration:

6 Likes

Even though he has no idea what the F :camel:CK he is :chestnut: ABOUT

Always remember that he is full of the same thing as the pyramids.

10 Likes

Does he not F :dromedary_camel:CKING know the the power of the Obamafly effect? :bee:

Why is there no butterfly emoji? Thanks Obama</sub

11 Likes
15 Likes

Let’s dispel with this fiction you don’t know what the fuck you’re :maple_leaf: about. You know exactly the fuck.

3 Likes

Are we sure that knows what it’s talking about?

After all, the have put a Norwegian on their new money.

2 Likes

remember

3 Likes

They Don’t Know. What The Fcuk. They Are Talking About.

2 Likes

1 Like