1 Like

The best ones I got were:

SCENT OF UNDEAD

and

MASS OF PIGS

INFECTED WHALE and JOHAN SEBASTIAN TOMBSTONE weren’t bad either

LeatherHole
eeeew.

“NecroMassacre” actually has a nice ring to it.

Apropos of which, I am amazed to discover that the Heavy Metal band bio-generator I configured about 25 years ago is still out there, now on the web. Go to http://www.virginiaknight.org.uk/cgi-bin/groan/groanclass.pl and type “Metal” in the search box.

Sample output “Black Zeppelin :- This obscure thrash-metal unit of the late 80s went to school in New York City. Their debut album reached the attention of the US Supreme Court, whilst their agonised riffs and doom-laden lyrics quickly led to comparisons with the Beatles. Keyboard player Biff Scott was reputed to have actually died on stage on three separate occasions. Required listening :- Heaven and Living (Polygram)”

3 Likes

As opposed to that annoying not-bloody-at-all blood you sometimes get.

1 Like

Yours gave me “executioner’s funeral”. Please tell me that’s not a hardcoded phrase. :slight_smile:

The one the original post is about gave me “Troll Breath”, which is also awesome.

I imagine that executioner’s funeral are angsty and gothy, with irony-laden lyrics.

Troll Breath, on the other hand, are loud and raucous and in-your-face.

1 Like

and probably dress up as orcs.

Dick Torture was appropriately followed by Fist Rigor.

1 Like

I dunno, I’ve only got lame ones like “Scent of Body” and “AssGun”. Also, they need a more intense font, wĂŻth Ă€ löt mörĂ« ĂŒmlĂ€ĂŒts.

I made my own some time ago:

BATTLECUNT:

1 Like

I laughed. Very Spinal Tap.

1 Like

looks good!

Pussy Riot in a mirror universe where they got into metal instead of punk.

I’ll take it! I can totally see my stage uniforms and shoes already. I just need the big teased up blonde wig and feather clip in.

Oh, I’ll take this one too!

Oh, hells yeah! I can eat anything! I have

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.