@hecep's Modusoperandi thread

You’re forgetting @Melizmatic, who also got a ban for a day. Let’s not forget the women, eh. We’re here too.

24 Likes

Thanks for the reply. Honestly I think how it was handled with was pretty fair.

For other users who get longer bans, has there been efforts to PM anyone? Personally I have had a couple times outs as I learned where the edges of the electric fence were. Communication with mods is nigh impossible because you can’t even access PMs when banned (IIRC). So usually I wasn’t even sure where I crossed the line.

I also used to be head of a large forum with ~12K daily posters. A short time out and a revisit PM when heads are cooler usually smoothed things out with most people.

YMMV, just a suggestion.

2 Likes

Well, not if you’re banned.

10 Likes

My point was that @Melizmatic also got a ban for a day, not that I did.

14 Likes

…which is why you shouldn’t let your dog near your homework.

4 Likes

New game threads were OM’s thing, so not for a while…

6 Likes

You stated (and I admit you have a solid argument) that women are here. I simply pointed out the perfectly logical fact that if one is banned, one cannot be here. A =/= (notA).

Another victory for pure mathematics! :grin:

2 Likes

That’s grounds for banning.

10 Likes

Okay. I’m not really in the mood for these sorts of games. If you want me to not point out that yet again women are being ignored here, I won’t.

14 Likes

Sorry. I was flippant.

6 Likes

No worries. I’m probably just too sensitive.

4 Likes

Men so often are flippant when women are trying to be taken seriously. And especially, for some reason, when they’re pointing out the problem of not being taken seriously by men. :confused:

14 Likes

It’s fine. It’s my own fault for expecting to be taken seriously in the first place.

8 Likes

Right. Not only are you overly sensitive, you’re irrational. (Probably because you’re emotional. If only you hadn’t been burdened at birth with lady parts!)

8 Likes

Well, it’s my own fault for not deciding to be a boy in the womb, I guess!

10 Likes

I was not aware that @Melizmatic had been banned. I will edit my posts to reflect that. As soon as I’m out if bed. Pinned down by two poodles st the moment.

8 Likes

In all seriousness let’s not ignore the point that @Mindysan33 had brought up. Our beloved @Melizmatic has been banned multiple times including during the recent spree (for a mercifully short amount of time at least). That’s a goddamn injustice if there ever was one. #neverforget

And yeah it’s easy to be flip but as far as I’m concerned the fact that there are so many wonderful and outspoken female posters here is an asset to the community.

22 Likes

And having a name starting with M. Its our fault, for being so homogeneous.

13 Likes

So hard to tell them apart, especially when they’re squawking out the same old lady complaints again.

12 Likes

Must be on the rag.

13 Likes