Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers

Originally published at: Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Now I’m hungry for steamed hams.

13 Likes

Thanks to his character I can’t hear the name “Skinner” without his voice yelling it in my mind. “SKIN-NER!”

9 Likes

I wonder if you could steam the ham-held controllers?

14 Likes

clap-applause

6 Likes

“When I play this system, I feel like a WIINNEERRR!”

4 Likes

This is operant conditioning at work.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this here.

7 Likes

I love this image so much. Speaks to the younger version of myself who mostly just played Super Nintendo and watched the Simpsons.

4 Likes

The image only emphasizes how insanely popular even the most obscure characters in The Simpsons are.

One thing I’ve always enjoyed in The Simpsons is the constant reuse of characters, in complete contrast to the use of places. They’re always discovering new weird places, like the Springfield Badlands.

My Hallowe’en costume once was a white lab coat over pastel clothes, and whenever I entered a room I’d say “Hi every body!”

6 Likes

‘Fandom’ is so random.

I see you, Mr. Nealy. :black_heart:

3 Likes

That scan would benefit from a little less compression and a little more resolution please, I don’t recognize the two barflies at the bottom left.

This reminds me, I used to work in this office that was mostly work and warehouse space for a hat importer and customizer. It was in an industrial section and there was a line of rail for some other company.

One day a box car with a giant picture of Milhouse showed up and text that said, “Everything is coming up Milhouse.” I took a film photograph of it, which I am sure I have somewhere still. A really cool piece of train art IMO.

3 Likes

1 Like

You must be from Utica

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.