How to make macaroni and cheese from 1784 recipe

Just a bit of the butt, to create useful landing strip for the drippy cheese.

Yes, I am insane. But does my knowing that mean that I’m actually not insane? Discuss.

A person with mental health problems can be aware of their behavior depending on the condition and its severity, though typically there will be some sort of “blind spot” where they aren’t cognizant of certain things they do or think. Treatment may involve bringing the person around to these blind spots and addressing them.

In my layman’s opinion, yes you can be a self-aware “insane” person. Though to be pedantic insanity is a catch-all term that’s too broad and vague, need more data.

P.S: I know you’re joking but i am inclined to take your request to discuss :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Data. Hmm. Hopefully, diagnosis-wise, no nasty conclusions can be drawn from my posts.

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

source

2 Likes

I stopped buying Mac 'n Cheese a couple of years back. I’ve always kept a few boxes around, since college. The stuff I was buying lately didn’t come out right, tasting more like a buttery alfredo than a cheese sauce. I tried several store brands, Kraft, etc. In some brands, the powder wasn’t even orange any more, only turning somewhat curry colored after mixing with the pasta.

A few months later, Kraft made their big announcement that they’d changed the recipe, and “no-one noticed!” Says them. :roll_eyes: And, they went on and on about how today’s kids would still grow up knowing the wonder of Mac 'n Cheese which is just fkcing crass. What they’ve done amounts to switching to a cheaper list of food-processing byproducts than before. The stuff honestly tastes nauseating. :nauseated_face:

So, I’m told that if I shell out the money for Annie’s brand or some of the other gourmet options, they’ll have the authentic taste that I’m craving. I have some resignations about spending $2 for something that I used to get for 30 cents until recently. And I hate Velveeta so those are no good too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve been putting cheese on ramen a lot to make up for it!

Looking forward to trying this recipe out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.