HYST Generic Discussion Thread

Pretty much we’re all of the opinion that they won’t be found until autumn. And its been 25-30C for days, and only getting warmer. High Park is huge, and forested, and many ponds, streams, rivers and lakes. Hell its attached to Lake Ontario, they could make it to the island even! I just don’t know how much of our plant life is edible for them tho… hopefully they don’t eat too many ferns?

2 Likes

Re: Hitler’s Folly

I’m not sure why, but I’m always glad when I can bring this back.

2 Likes

Holy moses, is that ever a ginormous amount of text! Just scrolling around randomly, I can totally place a bunch of those riffs with their episodes.

1 Like

bwah-hah-hah!

A assembled those scraped quotes for a snarky-annotater project: https://github.com/enkiv2/misc/blob/master/junogenmo-2016/neuro_mst3k..md

I’d like to see it formatted for HTML or PDF.

1 Like

Quite a project! Seems like a lot of work.

1 Like

Most importantly, thank you to the two men who saved me, who I have yet to meet. I sleep with two bicycles that I drew taped above my bed to remind myself there are heroes in this story.

1 Like

That’s some A+ culture jamming.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Helen Marten’s and Michael Dean’s work is pretty cool, but Anthea Hamilton’s buttocks leave me cold. I don’t even see how they are “hyperreal” – they are intensely artificial looking.

Yep, and I’m trying to find his source texts.

1 Like

Re: awesome hedgehog toys

:cry: :crying_cat_face: :cry:

3 Likes

Get @Israel_B to send you some.

4 Likes

My rates for running custom errands start at ¥10,000 to get off my lazy butt during my precious free time when I dont already have something else scheduled.

1 Like

OH REALLY!?!?!? COLOUR ME SURPRISED! SHOCKED EVEN!!

Ugh why do they have to be so frakking predictable? UGH!

5 Likes

Has Little Green Footballs gone from a mushy hippy leftish site, to a crazy foaming at the mouth war blogger, to a bitter disillusioned foaming at the mouth at conservatives site? This is weird.

2 Likes

Meet the new boss, same as the old boss?

3 Likes

Self-loathing is a helluva drug.

7 Likes

Has anyone seen any of these shows?

• Powers
  • Cleverman
  • Outcast
  • Preacher
  • Killjoys
  • Penny Dreadful
  • Sense8
  • Lucifer
  • None of the Above
  • All of the Above
  • Some of the Above

0 voters

1 Like

Oh I am in the generic discussion thread.
Anyway between no cable and parenthood… what?

2 Likes