I am thrilled with these cheap LED headlights

My car requires a level of dismantling in order to change the bulbs that means I pay the garage to do it. So, aaaaaaaaàagh! for that, if nothing else :laughing:
(srsly, look up ‘change headlight bulbs lexus is220’ on YouTube. I did, promptly went, ‘fuuuuuck that’, put the fasteners back in that I’d already popped out of the stupid plastic engine cover doohickey and promptly drove it to the mechanic. And it’s what counts as an old car now! Everything is stupid)

1 Like

I find I can change bulbs on the Ford truck and replace lots of things when they break with relative ease. My small German car with tight tolerances of the same vintage? I do not even fantasize about taking a wrench too, and I understand changing a sparkplug requires a lift.

1 Like

I had the previous model prior to this one, and you opened the bonnet, and there was an engine there! You reached down to the headlamps, unplugged the bulb, and plugged in a new one. Took 5 mins.

/Grumble

3 Likes

The space to work makes working on the truck a pleasure. Also, the availability and affordability of parts make me more likely to go do the work myself.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.