If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

I can’t play the piano, and I have doubts about whether I could get it through my front door, but I was still tempted…

13 Likes

Could be a trap. A soon as you touch the piano a coyote drops a bowl of birdseed on you.

19 Likes

any guesses what the thing on the car is?
ETA: Nevermind! Word on the car was a clue Filmotechnic USA - Filmotechnic USA

10 Likes

Reminds me of David Tennant’s first Doctor Who episode, where people stood like that ready to throw themselves off.

6 Likes

Is that a direct copy of Keith Haring’s art?

4 Likes

You don’t see too many of these anymore:

6 Likes
9 Likes

O.G. tiny house living over here y’all. We’ve finally got our electricity and water hooked up on our plot, so we’re stylin’ up here until I have to go back to the office. I’ll post some process pics on the craftin’ thread eventually…

18 Likes

Rain in Southern California!

Microburst thunderstorm.

…and it’s over. The sun is coming out now.

18 Likes

In a death metal record shop window Helsinki, Finland.

13 Likes

This came in the mail the other day. They thought I was going to send them money.

16 Likes

Monday, 1:37 PM

Agents Of Shield Marvel GIF by ABC Network

10 Likes

Yeah, I’ve gone on about it*, upthread and elsewhere…

*the junk mail, I mean… it took me 24 hrs. to figure out you were referring to the weekday & time.

5 Likes

It’s also strange that, in spite of the weirdly specific time of day, it says “Monday” but with no date.

7 Likes

That other one is hilarious with the “Urgent: Please Hand Deliver” instructions. Like, how else would they deliver it? Drop it from an airplane?

7 Likes

The clock is ticking!

7 Likes

13 Likes

Make it sound like they’re serving a writ.

6 Likes

The Communist Party of Cuba has strong condemnation for the death of Brian Deneke in Amarillo Texas, a punk killed by a jock… in 1997.

:thinking:

3 Likes

…and another. Sheesh!

6 Likes