"Radical Graffiti" posts images of radical street art from around the world

Originally published at: "Radical Graffiti" posts images of radical street art from around the world | Boing Boing

2 Likes

ok

[image description: graffiti, what I believe to be paint marker on orange brick, reading “WHAT MAKES MONEY MATTER?” I photographed this a couple years ago in an alley in my neighborhood; it’s since been covered up]

6 Likes

There’s someone who does stuff round where I live in London who signs of their work as TRUST ICON:

“Wake me when it’s all over” popped up during the covid lockdown.
(Let me know if these don’t work, I always struggle linking Google photos)

5 Likes

Used to be called Guerilla Art. Is “Radical Graffiti” the new post post graffiti?

2 Likes

Spotted in Chicago.

5 Likes

I’d really love to know who did this. In Nashville, Tennessee. I’m not sure if it’s graffiti or a commissioned work, but there is a tag on the fence next to it that makes me think it’s graffiti.

6 Likes

Wow! The colour and texture on the bricks is wonderful! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

4 Likes

Really liked this one.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cv7_crgoSHa/

5 Likes

Here’s one I saw in Boston a few years ago (building has since been razed.)

5 Likes

I’d say both names are still used!

2 Likes

LOVE IT! ACAB! all cats are beautiful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This one also appeared in Boston back in the lead-up to the 2020 election, juvenile but effective (saw one on the bike path in my neighborhood that someone apparently did pee on.)

2 Likes

This isn’t radical (I’m pretty sure it was commissioned by the council), but this also popped up during lockdown and blew my mind when I saw it. I still love walking past it, and no-one’s defaced it:

3 Likes

Theyve featured a few of my pieces before, which always feels good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ2pw7WrfLN/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

2 Likes

… they have to write “eat the rich” or “smash the state” or something, in big balloon letters :thinking:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.