If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 1)

This is the owner of the other car.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cm2PhnmPu-Q/

7 Likes

Found this pedestrian crossing for fancy gentlemen while out and about last night.

23 Likes

Fancy!

10 Likes

Swanky in Saskatoon!

8 Likes

We spotted a white squirrel in the park today. I’d never seen one before, but managed to get some decent shots. It’s apparently a pretty rare mutation. A quick google search tells me Prospect Park has a “legendary” white squirrel which must be this fellow, though various stories are spread across the last decade, so maybe it’s a recurring gene…

23 Likes

Korey Coleman used to have a comic strip, Eddie the Albino Squirrel.

EDIT: May not have been albino & there was presumably more than one such squirrel over the years:

Update to a couple of earlier posts:

Just noticed that Atlas Obscura knew about it (and that it’s “closed”)

9 Likes

Will some photoshop mastermind please do a mashup of ‘Winter Soldier Squirrel’?

sq

6 Likes

df961205

8 Likes

Small suction cups?

1 Like

I am still wondering! I figured @NukeML must not have ever gotten a closer look…

1 Like

I posted a follow-up to the creator’s instagram. He shows part of the build process.

2 Likes

Oh I see, thank you.

(Found it upstream. I recall I went there at the time you posted that, but got stopped looking around much, by the log-in screen…same again just now…oh well)

1 Like

Past halloween, but still a bit spooky…

15 Likes

Just look at it.

24 Likes

10 Likes

9 Likes

Is the “18 years and up” a joke about how it’s a nostalgia purchase for adults? (ETA: because I am an adult and…do want…)

5 Likes

5 Likes

What an inspired piece of design - denoting a slippery floor with a banana skin.

That is quiet genius.

7 Likes
9 Likes