If You See Something (IRL), Post Something! (Part 2)

28 Likes

Nice lighting and details!

Just wondering: phone, or camera?

10 Likes

This series of photos was made with a camera. The previous photos of the train station were taken with a phone.

10 Likes

Thank you, that’s encouraging to me in a way. I don’t have a camera, and it’s good to have further anecdata that my phone just can’t do that.

8 Likes

De nada!

Can I tell you a secret? I took most of my pictures with my phone and I am pretty satisfied with It.

Chat Infuriating GIF by AnimatedText

I love taking photos. I am not a pro. But I have a lot of good times enjoying the process of taking an image. After all, It is what matters. I am not Ansel Adams, Dorothea Lange, Bresson, Salgado or any famous artist. But It is funny to pretend/play as if I was one of them.

15 Likes

10 Likes

Well, the slab was poured last week, and the installation now appears complete. It is… any last guesses? …a bench!

I’m not too surprised that it’s a bench. But I am surprised that it’s just sitting in the middle of grass, and there isn’t a paved path leading to it for accessibility. (Perhaps a path will be put in later? Or maybe not.)

There’s a memorial plaque on the front of the bench. I looked up the person’s obituary. A really cool woman who lived a long and very full life, with much service to people and causes that I think most bbsers here would heartily approve :smiley:

23 Likes

LYON

20 Likes

At the Musée Cinéma et Miniature, Lyon.

23 Likes

Yayoi Kusama mural in Osaka last month:

6 Likes

All the way from Peru.

22 Likes

Oh my God, the giant ViewMaster!!!

14 Likes

Missouri River very close to flood stage

19 Likes

22 Likes

18 Likes

Greetings, Earthlings!

(Yes, that’s me, but wearing a bike helmet, an oversized bright yellow safety vest, and old baggy pants. My anonymity here remains intact :slight_smile: )

19 Likes

Alan Tudyk Omg GIF by SYFY

12 Likes

Area 51 Aliens GIF by Sky HISTORY UK

Good Morning GIF by PEEKASSO

16 Likes

10 Likes

Lighting fixture in a hotel in Lyon. Wires with binder clips holding scientific notes.

12 Likes