If you've ever been interested in real estate investing you should check out this expert led training

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/07/24/if-youve-ever-been-intereste.html

House flippers are parasites on the economy
This company are fleas on the back of those parasites.

11 Likes

Gross parasitical Ad.

Is this really acceptable content for BB @jlw ?

10 Likes

Like any pyramid/ponzi scheme, it fails the basic question-- if this is such a great sure fire way of making money, why the hell aren’t you out there doing it, instead of teaching idiots how to do it? Altruism, right?

10 Likes

My pass could not get any harder.

5 Likes

From what I’ve heard, land flipping is a much better business. It just requires real, actual work.

3 Likes

Perfect targetted ad for Boing Boing readers. I’ve lost count of the number of comments I have to wade through here where BBers are lamenting that they wish they could make the leap to being a real estate mogul but they just don’t know where to begin. Maybe this will help some of them.

15 Likes

I think its presence on the site answers that question…

1 Like

7 Likes

This is the same kind of scam as “Trump University” was, isn’t it?

3 Likes

1 Like

I’ve been interested in real-estate investment. I’ve also been interested in owning a castle in Scotland, and developing super-powers. Is there a training video for that?

5 Likes

I have been understanding of the need to keep the website a float. the need for ad revenue that might come from the worst of the gadget scene. occasionally there has been an ad that has really pissed off the readership, such as fakery or woo, or as is the case here, unfettered capitalism coming to eat the rotting flesh off the corpse that is our current world.

I dunno if my visits add to the metrics around this place that leads to them getting paid, but I think I’ll take a break from bOING for a while. if this ad pisses you off feel free to take a break from bOING as well and hopefully numbers will drop and it will get noticed.

see ya later folks

3 Likes

Honestly, if the evictions/foreclosures go as they might in the next six months, it might end up quite the buyer’s market. Tempting for the first part of the flipping process, not so much for the second.

2 Likes

But srsly, shilling for a how-to-be-a-slumlord course is a new low for BB.

3 Likes

Having followed this on-line course I developed super powers and assumed my new identity as “THE HOUSEFLIPPER!!! SCOURGE OF HOME OWNERSHIP!!! DEFENDER OF THE STATUS QUO!!! CRUSHER OF THE WEAK AND NEEDY!!!”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.