Interview with Animal House's "Otter" (Tim Matheson), 43 years after the iconic film's release

Originally published at: Interview with Animal House's "Otter" (Tim Matheson), 43 years after the iconic film's release | Boing Boing

4 Likes

It’s really nice to see some actors who really “get it”, rather than pretending they’re not also the monsters they portray.

cough cough Mel Gibson cough

13 Likes

A lot of aspects of the movie don’t hold up very well these days for obvious reasons, even taking into account the early 1960s setting. Still, it really is a landmark American film in a number of ways and deserves its place in the LoC registry.

6 Likes

The one frat at my school where I enjoyed hanging out (though I never joined) was the one that accepted everyone, it was even coed way back when the school went coed (without ever informing the national chapter, knowing full well they wouldn’t go for it.)

2 Likes

Tim was also the voice of Johnny Quest.

6 Likes

“cough cough blowjob cough cough”

1 Like

someone will ask – what are the chances we win this game? someone always replies: ZERO. POINT. ZERO. and it still gets the laugh.

2 Likes

And also played John (“You get”) Hoynes on “The West Wing”.

2 Likes

He was Jonny Quest? Mind blown!

1 Like

Knowledge is good.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.