Irritating animatronic reindeer yours for $5,400

I rather like the section on that page where you can purchases extra parts.

A remote control robot bear with antlers would be Sooooo cool.

1 Like

Actually, I wouldn’t mind having a good animatronic sized for the home – just a mounted head – together with the programming infomation. It would have to be one that could pass for a simple replica/art-piece when not activated, of course. (Hey, I’ve considered a dinosaur-head mount; if it occasionally woke up to inform me of something that’d be Just Fine.)

2 Likes

Well…Cory is, big Disney Fan.

I’m sure he know the existence of the “mile long bar” in Frontier land.
(I"m not sure if it exists).

But there is a Moose, Buffalo and Deer heads on the wall that are animated and talk and sing.
Mile long bar

Bad Lip reading, please.

I assume that the singing comes out of it’s mouth, but what orifice, pray tell, graces us with the musical accompaniment? I can’t see the tail well enough to make that determination.

On an unrelated note, when Boston Dynamics fuses this abomination with “Big Dog”, I don’t care what it costs, I’m buying one to ride through town during the holidays!

2 Likes

I wonder if he sings NiN.

*runs away*

The horns, of course.

(Of course the singing probably doesn’t come out of its mouth either. Speaker somewhere and it essentially lip-synchs. But you weren’t looking for a serious answer.)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.