Is Everyone Else Depressed?

No, it didn’t. @brashley46 makes a good point about the American political system right now. The current situation didn’t just happen over night.

5 Likes

It’s true that there is a difference, but the DNC establishment made it seem smaller by adopting Third Way policies, alienating a lot of working-class people in races that have razor-thin margins. Still, given the very limited choices on offer the DLC neoliberal-lite option is preferable to the full-throated neoliberalism of the RNC establishment, which in turn would have been preferable to this right-wing populist golem that the GOP allowed to take over their party.

2 Likes

75% of this was people just hating the shit out of Clinton though. Justified or not, does not matter, but here we are.

That is why the real litmus test for depression is what happens in 2018 and 2020.

3 Likes

For a unicorn chaser, try My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. It’s genuinely good, and very positive.

3 Likes

Can’t like your post. Agree. Would hand you a drink, but recommend against it.

Keeping that drawer locked.

I had to go searching for that. Here it is, for anyone else who wants to see it.

6 Likes

Isn’t that the worst? Cultural appropriation? Sad.
/s

I remember doing that test in 2004. This was depressing enough:

6 Likes

Usually I have good days on Friday the 13ths… not today for some reason.

This isn’t helping - I saw the headline over at io9 and didn’t say anything about it not happening, so I was thinking, OH, I can’t wait to see this! and then I realized it was Bruce talking about WHY it’s NOT happening and I had a sad:

dont-trust-b-in-apt-yayboo

6 Likes

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.