Joe Biden's dog bit Secret Service agents "at least" 24 times

It’s part of the Secret Service Covert Training Program.

2 Likes

“Operation SHEPHERD” would be a good codename for some kind of Black Ops security protocol…

4 Likes
15 Likes

ACAB = All Cops Are Biteable

7 Likes

Absurd that this was allowed to go on past 1 or 2 bites at the most.

5 Likes

I trust a dog’s judgement of who is or isn’t a threat a lot more than I trust the secret service that Trump corrupted. These are the same guys who were told to preserve their Jan 6th texts and did a mass delete instead.

7 Likes

Some details on some of the cues that dogs can give before resorting to biting. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlZVLoK6NEo

It’s a good thing for humans to know as we are the sentient ones holding the leash in the relationship.

Also…

4 Likes

Here in BC a dog has to be put down after a certain number of human bites. It’s shocking that it would be allowed to go on that long.

4 Likes

Funny you should say that. I imagine that Agents do not adopt “Normal” human stances and behaviour. Yes, probably the dog needs training, but this is a very abnormal situation. My daughter was scared of our Maremma, who is new, and very protective. a week ago the dog barked constantly at my daughter, who was terrified and showed it. Her two year old son, on the other hand, was perfectly happy and perfectly ignored. Yesterday, after some stern advice from my wife, she determined to be “more sensible”. She came in like a calm person and sat down, and the dog was fine. And so was she.

1 Like

Other than the fact that there have been a ton of other presidential dogs that didn’t react this way. (And one or two arguably had every reason to!)

3 Likes

I had a cat like that, who only ever bit my former FIL.

He was a good cat.

4 Likes

I wonder what the overlap was between agents bitten by Commander (and Major before him) with the agents Mike Pence was afraid to get in a car with…

5 Likes

Johnson did that to Victor Borge too when he heard the pianist was “a great Dane”.

I’ll show myself out.

3 Likes

Y’all talking about SS agents has my back up from the get go.

Good doggie.

1 Like

I’m inclined to trust the dog’s judgement in these situations.

4 Likes

Commander should be in an environment where he can get the care and attention he needs, without being stressed about protecting his owner from the people paid to protect his owner.

I can’t imagine going to work every day and wondering if today would be a day that my boss’s dog decides to bite me. This is just stupid shit.

4 Likes

It really does seem cruel to all involved.

3 Likes

Joe has a high pain tolerance for other peoples’ pain.

1 Like

Hrmm, probably not the best breed of dog to keep around in that situation. German Shepherds are very protective of their humans. With all the people coming and going around Joe and the first family, it’s really no wonder. I probably would have muzzled the dog after the first or second bite, definitely before the third bite.

Now, even my pitbull would have a rough time too, jumping and licking everyone, trying to crawl onto people’s laps during meetings, the snoring… Oh gods the snoring.

2 Likes