LAPD: to infect and serve?

. . . And these are the clowns we pay to protect the public and enforce our laws??? Fire the lot of them.

Huh. #12 on the “Prescription” list: Hydroxychloroquine. And close behind it, at #15: Ivermectin. Oh, and at #13, we find Remdesivir.

2 Likes

I am thinking that the non-vaccinated employees would have to cover the increase in medical insurance premiums out of their own pockets, as long as this is done with consistency. This would be similar to the existing smoking vs. non-smoking health insurance premium rate differences.

(I am ignoring making it a requirement that they also carry general liability insurance to cover “accidental infections” of others as part of their work.)

(I can’t imagine a “religion” that would reimburse their flock for these insurance overages.)

1 Like

On a related note, they sure do lack the courage of their convictions, as almost none of them have resigned.

1 Like

You wanna search my house? No problem! Just give me my copy of the search warrant, and show me the vaccine certificate of each officer that’s going inside. Unvaccinated officers will have to wait outside. What? None of you are vaccinated? Well, request backup from vaccinated officers, then.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.