Live your dream creating mobile games for a living

I’m unclear about color-blindness. One of my current projects has Red (Bolshevik) and Green (Zelenyist) counters although I hope the right shades and designations help. Unfortunately, I’m unable to find accessibility solutions with blindness-blindness or dyscalculia.

2 Likes

As someone who’s mildly red-green colorblind but still legitimately colorblind, it’s always red and green. Whenever there are two colors, they are always red and green, even though those are the colors people are most likely to be deficient in.

If the colors have to be the exact same shades of red and green, I don’t know what to tell you. Other than that, I’d say don’t use the exact same shades.

1 Like

It’s hard to include twenty-three factions, including the Bolsheviks and one of the Green factions led by Otaman Zelenyy/Chieftain Green, without using red and green for two of the factions.

I don’t think many people can tell that many colors apart , even when they have other colors right there to compare them against. I hope you can use textures, shapes, and symbols for disambiguation.

1 Like

“Eff Two Pee”?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.