Lytepop Electrolyte Infused Popcorn is an organic, low-calorie, gluten-free and tasty treat

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/26/lytepop-electrolyte-infused-po.html

1 Like

mmm… tasty trees.

2 Likes

Um… doesn’t salting your popcorn add all the electrolytes you’ll need?

8 Likes

Or you could get a box of “True Lime” and shake a packet of that on.
It’s also great in water. I do a Thai popcorn with True Lime, Garlic Ginger and onion powder, white pepper and paprika. It’s also suprisingly good on home fries.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Came here to say this.

Isn’t pretty much all popcorn “gluten free”, “low calorie” (if you skip the butter), and “electrolyte infused” (i.e. salted).

For a second I thought I was on the GOOP website…

7 Likes

tasty trea

3 Likes

Your ideas are intriguing to me and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. Do you use oil or butter to get the powders to stick, or just eat it dry?

1 Like

I give it a spray with bit of olive oil I keep in a dollar store spray bottle (about 25/75 water to oil…needs a good shake before spraying tho). Or just melted butter sometimes. I also find using a mortar and pestle to grind all the powders to a very fine grind helps it stick to popcorn.

6 Likes

The mexican version of your popcorn :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Was going to say. This is just salted popcorn.

4 Likes

“This way to the egress.”

2 Likes

Okay! Food that needs a medium-finish video to explain it has a flavor has more cache than going harder into ways of saying salty.

1 Like

Or you could do what I did when I was craving junk food and didn’t want to go to the convenience store or otherwise venture out of my house.

On amazon, you can get popcorn kernels, nutritional yeast, coconut oil, and chipotle. That, plus some salt, makes the best popcorn ever.

You can’t talk about environmental degradation in one post
and sell us shit, wrapped in non compostable plastic, that we do not need,
in another.
Please
Just
Stop

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.