Man in orange Home Depot apron turns out to be air conditioner thief

I KNEW THAT!!

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think it is officially referred to in the UK as “shrinkage”.

1 Like

I was in the pool!

4 Likes

Shannon’s a unisex enough name where he would have gotten away with it if it weren’t for the flowers on the nametag.

Yes, technically, he could have been a man named Shannon who liked flowers, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

1 Like

When I was in my early 20s, I did some grocery shopping after work one day, wearing a polo shirt and slacks that looked kinda sorta like a Kroger uniform. It took me awhile to catch on that people thought I worked there. I just thought they were being especially abusive to me for no reason.

9 Likes

yeah, he seems pretty clever to me: sometimes the simplest plans are the best. “just act like you are supposed to be doing whatever, and wear a store uniform. profit!”

Friend of my older brother pulled something like this when i was in high school. This friend of his had moved ot a different city, we were visiting family in the area so we decided to meet up at a McD’s. The place was packed and was a mad house, we place our order and eat, his friend then asks if we want some ice cream and we say yes. He proceeds to go to the counter and tells them they forgot to give him his ice cream order and they apologized for the confusion and gave him 3 sundaes that he didn’t pay for.

2 Likes

Gardening department?

1 Like

Reminds me of my experience wearing a red polo shirt when shopping at Target.

2 Likes

Much recreational trespassing urban exploration works on that principle as well.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.