No birth certificates allowed for Arkansas newborns

“Well, why would those two groups ever not be exactly the same people?”
-people developing the first birth certificates in 18-whatever, probably

1 Like

Birth certificates are important for parental proof, but also for proof of identity, age, and citizenship. My children do not have birth certificates, but rather a “certificate of foreign birth” which looks and acts as the same. They were issued at their first US adoption, and prove who their parents are, but not citizenship. But after their father died and they were adopted by their stepfather, the (different) county had no idea how to get them new certificates (they were teenagers by then, so we didn’t bother pursuing it), so now they have to add the adoption name change decree to the documents they use to prove identity. Thank goodness they keep their passports up to date.

6 Likes

Is there a way they can be less important (other than current Passports?) I might like a Certificate of Nohup (where I started over nicer or with less-broken dependencies.) Maybe a What Of It Then symbol on my license. Some IoT guitar tabs that say ‘Go Take A Gamma Ray Spectrum To Speculate On My New Life Form’ in a functional way.

Ooh! Ready Player One Certificates? Digital Grease? Something better than the Niea (Sub-Seven (antennas)) errand subplots?

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.