Okay, I'll try a chalkboard eraser on my windows if it makes cleaning easier

You can buy dishwasher salt in the US, in fact it is cheaper and easier for me to find locally here than it was in Oslo. However, almost no dishwashers sold here have the softeners that use the salt built in. (The salt isn’t for changing the water chemistry, it is for recharging a resin-based softener.)

4 Likes

Most houses in arizona don’t have a water softener unless it’s been plumbed in as a later add-on.

I watched his original screed on why dishwashers waste water during the pre-wash cycle, because they don’t heat the water, and because in a typical US house, it takes a few gallons) to pull hot water from the heater unless one pulls hot water before starting it. (such as washing one’s hands after loading the unit with dirty dishes and soap, then starting the washer off.) TBH, it kinda turned me off. I’m leery of watching this new video for similar reasons.

1 Like

I see a squeegee in my future!

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: How does air.tv make money from BB posts?

Don’t use PODS. Switch to regular dishwashing detergent powder and you’ll find it works better. The reasoning behind this can be found here: Detergent packs are kinda wishy-washy (Dishwashers Explained) - YouTube

What’s this Air.tv and what have you done with my Youtubes? (I’m not complaining mind you)

Yep, it’s the carbon in the newsprint. Professional photographers use carbon pens to clean their lenses for the same reason.

The YouTubes seem to still embedded normally, but air dot tv apparently dynamically swaps them if you allow air dot tv permission for scripting and XHR.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.