On sale: How to Draw Comics the Marvel Way

I have to admit that I am amazed at how much energy some invest in crapping all over others, but I guess it is natural because pointing out flaws and going full Comic Book Guy is a path of least resistance to getting recognition. Heck, I myself have done it to Dan Brown books, since I personally find them boring and uninteresting. And in all fairness to Dan Brown, I might have liked him when I was younger and read the even worse Clive Cussler novels as soon as they came out. And I will admit that I was not as annoyed by Rob Liefeld when I used to read X Men in the late 1980s (mainly because I couldn’t get First Comics at the PX, so I started reading Marvel when I saw that Mike Baron was writing Punisher scripts).

Nah, the excerpt of this interview reminds me all too much of Dire Straits’ “Money For Nothing”, and how we all happily talk shit about others.

1 Like

This is one of my treasured books, its survived moving many times, then across the US and then again across the world.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.