People who feel out of control of their lives are more likely to believe in conspiracies

*sighs

I meant “behavior”; and I should have written behavior, as in the actions one takes in response to any given circumstance.

I agree with your assessments, but you are indeed nitpicking semantics.

My sole point is that all any individual has is control over him or herself; and sometimes, even that is debatable.

I’ll choose my words more carefully, going forward.

FTFY

They’re also less eligible for bankrupty discharge or restructuring remedies and less likely to receive zero percent loan refinancing after defaulting on their home loans.

1 Like

We’re a demanding crowd. :wink:

6 Likes

You don’t say?

I hadn’t even noticed…

6 Likes

I am more acquainted with the Alt-Health Scammer side of Truther circles, and from that perspective the Russian trolley Farm theory is unpersuasive. Yes, Truthers are sympathetic towards Putin, and RT is the only news medium they are inclined to believe (but also they are often sympathetic to ISIS, because all those supposed terrorist bombings are really staged False-Flag operations).

But how many You-Tube individuals or Twitter-twunts can be unambiguously traced to a boiler-room in Moscow? Every time I’ve checked on an Alt-Health loon – tweeting up a storm about Vaccine Truth or Cancer Truth or GcMAF or Autism Truth – they turn out to have a back-story, and an identifiable non-twitter non-YT persona, and prior form in grifting and griefing and general histrionics.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.