Permitting the growth of monopolies is a form of government censorship

Obligs:

5 Likes

Writs of Certiorari

Parties who are not satisfied with the decision of a lower court must petition the U.S. Supreme Court to hear their case. The primary means to petition the court for review is to ask it to grant a writ of certiorari . This is a request that the Supreme Court order a lower court to send up the record of the case for review.

5 Likes

Holy CRAP; that’s terrifying!

I love it!

2 Likes

@Melz2 Are you trying to create fake news? That’s exactly what I want to get way from. Trump, etc.

You clearly misquoted me; show me the post where I said that; I’d love for you to show me where I said that, but I guess that flies with Boing Boing? I am arguing that a site like Boing Boing has the constitutional right to delete posts and/or censor those it does not want associated with it. The argument against me was to have the government control what private sites did with posts. And I disagree with that, given the current state of the 1st amendment and the existing supreme court rulings.

Boing Boing, moderate away. This is your network.

FYI I had to wait 21 hours to post this, and that is Boing Boing’s right.

ds9-Worf-side-eye

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.