Person with TV on their head caught on video leaving TVs on folks porches

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/01/25/man-with-tv-on-his-head-caught.html

21 Likes

Horrific. This would be like a normal delivery person leaving human heads on porches.

23 Likes

What are you talking about?

Terrific, if one has ordered human heads.
Plus:
:ballot_box_with_check: Low waste packaging.
:ballot_box_with_check: Handled with care.
:ballot_box_with_check: Direct to door delivery.
:ballot_box_with_check: Human not a robot employed to do work.

9 Likes

Retro-inflation:

“We’re upwards of 60 TVs so far”

6 Likes

Canti?!?!

4 Likes

It’s the Ultramind!

1 Like

Would your local police dept have hauled them away for you?

2 Likes

There’s something to be said for CRTs; they really soak up the anger when explosively demolished with fists and objects during sports matches.

3 Likes

All my human heads are farmed using the latest in sustainable and cruelty-free practices.

2 Likes
1 Like

220px-POSTER_-_MOTEL_HELL

6 Likes

If they’re Trinitron are a good gift, espacially if a Commodore 64 or an old console is with them.
(I still have a Trinitron and a Commore 64)

4 Likes

Im impressed! I tried and failed to create a costume helmet out of an old CRT enclosure. There was no way I could figure out how to make it lightweight enough to be safe to put my head inside and move around.

Though from the first video, he’s moving pretty gingerly. I expect the helmet was the most carefully thought out part of this whole caper!

3 Likes

There are a few tv head tutorials out there now, but it’s getting harder to find enclosures that are small enough.

3 Likes

He just had to make sure he had enough Headroom.

11 Likes

max

13 Likes

Is this some sort of viral marketing?

At least human heads are compostable.

1 Like

Okay, so this is gag something pretty simple to do, and there are Boingers all across North America. I think we all know what we need to do.

2 Likes