Someone stole a box of human heads

Originally published at: Someone stole a box of human heads | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Umm… can I have the dolly back?

12 Likes

I don’t know which is more disturbing. A box full of Gwyneth Paltrow heads or the thought of there being multiple living Gwyneth Paltrows to provide them

11 Likes

That gif, bravissimo!

6 Likes

Anybody checked Ron Popeil’s old home? Maybe he wanted some company since he’s confined to his jar after his body passed last July.

2 Likes

They should have had mark rober pack them.

1 Like

It is true two heads are better than one. There’s your proof.

3 Likes

Well done on the accompanying picture.

11 Likes

Was it some guy called Roland?

3 Likes

Some porch pirate is going to get a bigger shock than all the glitter bombs in the world.

10 Likes

Where is Joe Pesci?

13 Likes

Have they checked everywhere?
It’s usually in the last place you’d look…

10 Likes

This candle smells like a box full of Gwyneth Paltrow heads

8 Likes

exempt from…? I’m having trouble imagining a regulatory category for medical specimens from which “heads” specifically should be exempt.

1 Like

Agreed.

I guess it’s more a part of our cultural consciousness than a similar thing from the Cohen Brothers. Of course we never really know what’s in Barton Fink’s box.

4 Likes

exempt from biohazard labeling? from murder investigation? bowling ball manufacture?

3 Likes

As usual the truth is boring.

Its a common shipping label for medical/research samples. Essentially it just means there is a low likelhood of a pathogen/biohazard being present and the shipping and packaging requirements are thus less complicated.

1 Like

There is, of course, the OTHER, uhhhhh, part of this story.

What the medical school ordered: Cadavers

What the medical school will get:

4 Likes

Wondering about the whereabouts of 2 guys named John… maybe they’re redecorating?:

1 Like

Well played!

1 Like